Star of David Tea Towel
You'll love how cheerful our Star of David tea towel makes your kitchen feel! This contemporary and colorful Jewish-themed design will bring a smile to your face and a little extra joy to your heart! Each one is proudly designed, cut, and sewn in the USA in small batches.
This colorful tea towel makes decorating for Hanukkah festive and effortless, and it can also be used to liven up your home for Shabbat and High Holy Days like Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur!
Our high-quality tea towels also make terrific Hanukkah presents, hostess gifts, wedding gifts, and housewarming presents. They can also be used as bathroom hand towels, dinner napkins, placemats, or for wrapping small gifts!
- Size: Approximately 17" wide x 26" high (dimensions may vary slightly as each tea towel is individually cut and sewn by hand).
- Material: 55% linen/45% cotton canvas fabric. Fabric is imported but printed exclusively for Studio Schmidt Designs in the USA!
- Colors: Shades of blue, yellow, and white.
- Artwork Design: "Star Of David" - an original surface pattern design by Shelley Schmidt.
- Fabric is professionally printed in the USA - Each tea towel is joyfully designed, cut, and sewn with pride in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Special Features: Each tea towel features high-quality mitered corner construction and a hanging loop in 1 corner