Skin Equality Contoured Burp Cloth - Organic Cotton - ALL Profits Donated to the NCBW (Atlanta Chapter)
Help show your support and commitment to ending systemic racism by purchasing this super soft, organic cotton contoured burp cloth - and help us donate to a great cause at the same time!
This 100% organic cotton burp cloth features my unique "Skin Equality" pattern design, which was designed to celebrate the beauty of all skin tones and reinforce the truth that all people deserve equality - especially those who have been unjustly marginalized due to their skin color.
This special "Skin Equality" print design is made up of "equal" symbols of various skin tone shades, which overlap to form lines of strength and solidarity.
Each product purchased from the "Skin Equality" collection helps raise money for the "Teens On The Move" Mentoring Program Scholarship Fund by the Metro Atlanta Chapter of The National Coalition of 100 Black Women. ALL profits from the sale of my "Skin Equality" printed products will be donated to this wonderful organization!
Learn more about this organization here: https://ncbw-metroatlchapter.org/what-we-do/
Each 2-ply, contoured burp cloth is handmade from 100% organic cotton - the outer layer is made from a colorful printed cotton jersey while the inner layer is made from an absorbent and very soft organic cotton fleece. The uniquely-shaped, contoured neckline helps provide more coverage with a shape that comfortably fits around your neck.
Our organic cotton contoured burp cloths make wonderful baby shower gifts! Coordinating baby hats, teethers, and receiving blankets are also available!
- Length: Approximately 18.5" long.
- Width: Approximately 6" wide at center and 8.5" wide at the widest part of each end.
- Material: 100% organic cotton - inner layer is solid cotton fleece; outer layer is printed cotton jersey. Edges are bound in white 100% organic cotton jersey. Cotton fleece is knitted in the USA. Jersey fabric is imported but printed in the USA exclusively for me! All fabric is pre-washed before cutting/sewing to reduce shrinkage.
- Colors: Skin tone shades of brown and tan.
- Artwork Design: "Skin Equality" - an original, philanthropic surface pattern design by Shelley Schmidt.
- Fabric is professionally printed in the USA - Each burp cloth is lovingly designed, cut, and sewn with pride in Decatur, Georgia.
- Special Features: Each contoured burp cloth features rounded corners and solid white binding around the edges.