Skin Equality Teether - Organic Cotton/Organic Maple - ALL Profits Donated to the NCBW (Atlanta Chapter)
Help show your support and commitment to ending systemic racism by purchasing this super soft, organic cotton/organic maple wood baby teether - and help us donate to a great cause at the same time!
Each baby teether is made from a 100% organic cotton removable fabric loop and a 3" organic cotton maple wood ring and features my unique "Skin Equality" pattern design. This print design was created to celebrate the beauty of all skin tones and reinforce the truth that all people deserve equality - especially those who have been unjustly marginalized due to their skin color.
This special "Skin Equality" print design is made up of "equal" symbols of various skin tone shades, which overlap to form lines of strength and solidarity.
Each product purchased from the "Skin Equality" collection helps raise money for the "Teens On The Move" Mentoring Program Scholarship Fund by the Metro Atlanta Chapter of The National Coalition of 100 Black Women. ALL profits from the sale of my "Skin Equality" printed products will be donated to this wonderful organization!
Learn more about this organization here: https://ncbw-metroatlchapter.org/what-we-do/
This bunny-ear style teether features a removable organic cotton fabric loop and a 3" organic, ethically-harvested maple wood teething ring. You'll love the contemporary and fun "Skin Equality" pattern design printed on this teether! Your little one will love exploring the different textures on this teether!
The sewn fabric loop can be removed from the teether for easy machine washing and features a smooth, 100% organic cotton jersey fabric on the front and a textured, 100% organic cotton French terry fabric on the back.
All of our baby items are individually sewn in our Atlanta-area studio from custom-printed fabric designed by Studio Schmidt Designs. The 100% organic cotton fabric that we use is printed in the USA, GOTS certified organic, and is printed with baby-safe, non-toxic inks. The organic maple wood rings that we use to make our teethers are sourced from a sustainably-managed forest in the USA. Maple wood is naturally anti-microbial and has been used in baby teething toys for centuries!
Our organic teethers make wonderful baby shower gifts! Coordinating organic cotton baby hats, burp cloths, and receiving blankets are also available to purchase!
- Fabric is 100% organic cotton - printed cotton jersey and textured organic cotton French terry. Cotton French terry fabric is knitted in the USA. Jersey fabric is imported but printed in the USA exclusively for me! All fabric is pre-washed before cutting/sewing to reduce shrinkage.
- Wood Ring - 3" solid maple wood ring. Wood ring is conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax.
- Colors: Skin tone shades of brown and tan
- Artwork Design: "Skin Equality" - an original, philanthropic surface pattern design by Shelley Schmidt.
- Fabric is professionally printed in the USA - Each burp cloth is lovingly designed, cut, and sewn with pride in Decatur, Georgia.
- Special Features: Each contoured burp cloth features rounded corners and solid white binding around the edges.