Skin Equality Baby Hat - Organic Cotton - Newborn - ALL Profits Donated to the NCBW (Atlanta Chapter)
Help show your support and commitment to ending systemic racism by purchasing this super soft, organic cotton baby hat - and help us donate to a great cause at the same time!
This 100% organic cotton tie-top baby hat features my unique "Skin Equality" pattern design, which was designed to celebrate the beauty of all skin tones and reinforce the truth that all people deserve equality - especially those who have been unjustly marginalized due to their skin color.
*** Available Now For PRE-ORDER - Estimated To Ship On/Before July 31st (Hopefully Earlier!) ***
This special "Skin Equality" print design is made up of "equal" symbols of various skin tone shades, which overlap to form lines of strength and solidarity.
Each product purchased from the "Skin Equality" collection helps raise money for the "Teens On The Move" Mentoring Program Scholarship Fund by the Metro Atlanta Chapter of The National Coalition of 100 Black Women. ALL profits from the sale of my "Skin Equality" printed products will be donated to this wonderful organization!
Learn more about this organization here: https://ncbw-metroatlchapter.org/what-we-do/
This super soft, handmade baby hat is made in the USAfrom 100% organic cotton and looks simply adorable on babies of any gender! Our organic cotton baby hats make wonderful baby shower gifts! Coordinating receiving blankets, teethers, and burp cloths are also available!
- Size: Sized to fit a newborn baby (approx. 0-3M size) - dimensions may vary slightly as each baby hat is individually cut and sewn).
- Material: 100% organic cotton jersey fabric. Fabric is imported but printed in the USA exclusively for me! Fabric is pre-washed before cutting/sewing to reduce shrinkage.
- Colors: Skin tone shades of brown and tan.
- Artwork Design: "Skin Equality" - an original surface pattern design by Shelley Schmidt.
- Fabric is professionally printed in the USA - Each baby hat is lovingly designed, cut, and sewn with pride in Decatur, Georgia.
- Special Features: Simply untie/retie the knot at the top of the baby hat to adjust the size as needed!