Skin Equality Baby Receiving Blanket - Organic Cotton - ALL Profits Donated to the NCBW (Atlanta Chapter)
Help show your support and commitment to ending systemic racism by purchasing this super soft, organic cotton baby blanket - and help us donate to a great cause at the same time!
This 100% organic cotton baby blanket features my unique "Skin Equality" pattern design, which was designed to celebrate the beauty of all skin tones and reinforce the truth that all people deserve equality - especially those who have been unjustly marginalized due to their skin color.
This special "Skin Equality" print design is made up of "equal" symbols of various skin tone shades, which overlap to form lines of strength and solidarity.
Each product purchased from the "Skin Equality" collection helps raise money for the "Teens On The Move" Mentoring Program Scholarship Fund by the Metro Atlanta Chapter of The National Coalition of 100 Black Women. ALL profits from the sale of my "Skin Equality" printed products will be donated to this wonderful organization!
Learn more about this organization here: https://ncbw-metroatlchapter.org/what-we-do/
This super soft, handmade baby receiving blanket is made from 100% organic cotton - perfect for wrapping up or swaddling newborns! Our organic cotton baby receiving blankets make wonderful baby shower gifts! Coordinating baby hats, teethers, and burp cloths are also available!
- Size: Approximately 30" x 30" - dimensions may vary slightly, as each baby blanket is individually cut and sewn.
- Material: 100% organic cotton interlock fabric. Fabric is imported but printed in the USA exclusively for me! Fabric is pre-washed before cutting/sewing to reduce shrinkage.
- Colors: Skin tone shades of brown and tan.
- Artwork Design: "Skin Equality" - an original, philanthropic surface pattern design by Shelley Schmidt.
- Fabric is professionally printed in the USA - Each baby blanket is lovingly designed, cut, and sewn with pride in Decatur, Georgia.
- Special Features: Each receiving blanket features rounded corners and solid white binding around the edges.