Skin Equality Tea Towel - ALL Profits Donated to the NCBW (Atlanta Chapter)
Help show your support and commitment to ending systemic racism by purchasing this unique, patterned tea towel - and help us donate to a great cause at the same time!
This durable and soft linen/cotton tea towel features my unique "Skin Equality" pattern design, which was designed to celebrate the beauty of all skin tones and reinforce the truth that all people deserve equality - especially those who have been unjustly marginalized due to their skin color.
This special "Skin Equality" print design is made up of "equal" symbols of various skin tone shades, which overlap to form lines of strength and solidarity.
This kitchen dish towel is part of my limited edition, philanthropic product collection titled "Skin Equality". Each "Skin Equality" product that is purchased helps raise money for the "Teens On The Move" Mentoring Program Scholarship Fund by the Metro Atlanta Chapter of The National Coalition of 100 Black Women. ALL profits from the sale of my "Skin Equality" printed products will be donated to this wonderful organization!
Learn more about this organization here: https://ncbw-metroatlchapter.org/what-we-do/
Our tea towels also make great hostess gifts, wedding gifts, and housewarming gifts. They can also be used as bathroom hand towels, dinner napkins, placemats, or for wrapping small gifts!
- Size: Approximately 17" wide x 26" high (dimensions may vary slightly as each tea towel is individually cut and sewn by hand).
- Material: 55% linen/45% cotton canvas fabric. Fabric is imported but printed exclusively for Studio Schmidt Designs in the USA!
- Colors: Skin tone shades of brown and tan.
- Artwork Design: "Skin Equality" - an original, limited edition surface pattern design by Shelley Schmidt.
- Fabric is professionally printed in the USA - Each tea towel is joyfully designed, cut, and sewn with pride in Decatur, Georgia!
- Special Features: Each tea towel features high-quality mitered corner construction and a hanging loop in 1 corner