Rainbow Baby - 8" x 10" - Giclée Art Print
Rainbow babies are babies that are born after the loss of an infant (often due to a miscarriage, stillbirth, or the unexpected death of a baby). They show the world that great things can eventually come from the darkest moments in life and that you should never give up hope!
I designed this "Rainbow Baby" artwork because I wanted to create a positive design that celebrates the joy and healing that can come after the sadness and loss of a child.
This colorful, 8x10 giclée art print was created from an original illustration by Shelley Schmidt. This "Rainbow Baby" print makes a thoughtful and powerful baby shower gift or touching present for a new mom and dad who have previously suffered the heartbreak of infant loss.
- Size: 8" x 10" (landscape orientation)
- Paper: 300g bright white textured watercolor paper
- Colors: Shades of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, navy blue, and white.
- Artwork Design: "Rainbow Baby" - a touching, rainbow-themed nursery print designed by Shelley Schmidt.
- Packaged in a protective poly sleeve - Includes backer board and information about the artist.
- Professionally printed in the USA - Designed with pride in Decatur, Georgia.
- Please note: this art print is unframed - The black picture frame shown in photos is not included.