Friendly Monsters Teether - Organic Cotton & Organic Maple
This bunny-ear style teether features a removable organic cotton fabric loop and a 3" organic, ethically-harvested maple wood teething ring. You'll love the contemporary and fun "Friendly Monsters" pattern design printed on this teether! The colorful print will bring a smile to your face and your little one will love exploring the different textures on this teether!
The sewn fabric loop can be removed from the teether for easy machine washing and features a smooth, 100% organic cotton jersey fabric on the front and a textured, 100% organic cotton French terry fabric on the back.
All of our baby items are individually sewn in our Atlanta-area studio from custom-printed fabric designed by Studio Schmidt Designs. The 100% organic cotton fabric that we use is printed in the USA, GOTS certified organic, and is printed with baby-safe, non-toxic inks. The organic maple wood rings that we use to make our teethers are sourced from a sustainably-managed forest in the USA. Maple wood is naturally anti-microbial and has been used in baby teething toys for centuries!
Our organic teethers make wonderful baby shower gifts! Coordinating organic cotton baby hats, burp cloths, bibs, and receiving blankets are also available to purchase!
- Fabric Length: Approximately 18.5" long.
- FabricWidth: Approximately 6" wide at center and 8.5" wide at the widest part of each end.
- Fabric is 100% organic cotton - printed cotton jersey and textured organic cotton French terry. Cotton French terry fabric is knitted in the USA. Jersey fabric is imported but printed in the USA exclusively for me! All fabric is pre-washed before cutting/sewing to reduce shrinkage.
- Wood Ring - 3" solid maple wood ring. Conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax.
- Colors: Shades of green, pink, blue, purple, gray, black, and white
- Artwork Design: "Friendly Monsters" - an original surface pattern design by Shelley Schmidt.
- Fabric is professionally printed in the USA - Each burp cloth is lovingly designed, cut, and sewn with pride in Decatur, Georgia.
- Special Features: Each contoured burp cloth features rounded corners and solid white binding around the edges.